Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Forever Changed

I saw what I saw and I can't forget it....I heard what I heard and I can't go back....I know what I know and I can't deny it.....something along the road cut me to the soul....
 Your pain has changed me....your dreams inspire...your face a memory...your hope a fire....Your courage asks me what am I afraid of? and what I know of love....
 We've done what we've done and we can't erase it....we are what we are and its more then enough...
 we have what we have...but its no substitution....something along the road...cut me to the soul....
 I say what I say with no hesitation....I have what I have but I'm giving it up...I do what I do with deep conviction....
your courage asks me what I’m afraid of...your courage asks me what I’m afraid of.....
  and what I know of love.....and what I know of God. (I saw what I saw by:Sara Groves)

  Memories burning in my heart...I know what I saw and I know what I heard...Deep in the heart of Ethiopia...in city twice the size of Texas....in a trash dump, called Korah, that is home to 100,000 BEAUTIFUL people....I found Jesus. {I am forever changed}...I'll never forget

No comments:

Post a Comment