INTRODUCING.........Nahome Tesfaye Alemayehu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dear brother and sister Tesfaye and Helen had a little baby boy last Saturday! I have been waiting and waiting for his arrival! Tesfaye waited to tell me they were expecting a baby until we were reunited last October. I was so surprised!! I know this sweet little baby will be well taken care of! Wishing I could be there to help Helen and to hold this sweet little guy...but I know that Lord willing I will get plenty of time to hold him and get to know him! For now....my heart is glad that baby Nahome and Mommy are well and healthy. Praising our faithful Father for a beautiful little boy. thankyou Jesus
My dear brother and sister Tesfaye and Helen had a little baby boy last Saturday! I have been waiting and waiting for his arrival! Tesfaye waited to tell me they were expecting a baby until we were reunited last October. I was so surprised!! I know this sweet little baby will be well taken care of! Wishing I could be there to help Helen and to hold this sweet little guy...but I know that Lord willing I will get plenty of time to hold him and get to know him! For now....my heart is glad that baby Nahome and Mommy are well and healthy. Praising our faithful Father for a beautiful little boy. thankyou Jesus

No comments:
Post a Comment