I love the wise words from Francis Chan...I couldn't agree more. Once upon a time...when my heart was caring what other people thought of me and my life...I let the words..."They can't find themselves" or "They are going along with another fad now" affect me. Then I learned that peoples words will often times be harsh when they can't see the whole picture. You see...I believe that loving others...no matter the struggle or the pain is...worth it! LOVE always wins in the end. Faith Hope Love...the greatest is Love.
I Love my husband and I love our friendship and our bond and our special times we have together. I love that we agree on most things and that we have the same vision for our life. I love that God is the center of our marriage. I just really really love my husband and I am so thankful him!
Oh my precious treasures! I love ALL of them! I love them all differently and equally. Without them my life would be so pointless! They bring SO many smiles to my face! I could talk for hours about each of them! I love being a Mother to them! I don't feel old enough or mature enough to be their Mom...and I mess up ALOT! There are days I don't feel the love so much...BUT so glad for their forgiveness! So glad God is trusting me with them!
I love this little girl! I LOVE this experience of how she grew in my heart! I will be the first to tell you that adoption is one of the hardest things I have ever did...but I will also tell you that it totally changed my life....for the better...I will never be the same! I will advocate for the orphans! If you are not caring for the Fatherless then you should be! James 1:27 commands it!
I love this young man. Who would have thought God would give us a 16 year old boy to love for a short while. This experience ended in tears and sadness BUT I wouldn't trade it! I am thankful for the love we got to give and receive and the lessons we learned! I mean this young man taught me SO much! Totally worth the love! {I love you Gustavo and miss you! Thank you for all the memories!}
Oh my goodness...my heart...tears...See that man in the middle??? *tears tears!* This is one of the hardest loves...I miss my Ethiopian friends...SO THANKFUL for the love across the miles! I love his SWEET wife Helen and their new baby! I cannot tell you how much I love him! Can you understand the distance between our families!?! Yet our bond and our love is so strong...my sweet children pray every day for him and our Korah Church family...our love for them is very strong!
and YAY for friends! What a special love! Friends and love come in all ways...who cares of age or gender or color of skin or personalities! {Rachel! So glad for our friendship! I love you and miss you!}
"Opposition is expected when we choose to love others for the purpose of God" Our Pastor talked about this last Sunday..."Are you willing for God to disrupt your life? Are we going to waste our life? Love will change your life! Are you willing?? Are you ready for crazy love??? I mean cause I can write a couple blog posts on a Someone who loved ME...ME!!!!! so much that He DIED for ME! Are you kidding??? I mean that is CRAZY! I mean don't you think Jesus wants us to be crazy like He was and return the love the best we can???................I know He does!
Are we willing for God to disrupt our life? Will we follow His calling? Will we love others like He did and does? Love will change your life*
I Love my husband and I love our friendship and our bond and our special times we have together. I love that we agree on most things and that we have the same vision for our life. I love that God is the center of our marriage. I just really really love my husband and I am so thankful him!
Oh my precious treasures! I love ALL of them! I love them all differently and equally. Without them my life would be so pointless! They bring SO many smiles to my face! I could talk for hours about each of them! I love being a Mother to them! I don't feel old enough or mature enough to be their Mom...and I mess up ALOT! There are days I don't feel the love so much...BUT so glad for their forgiveness! So glad God is trusting me with them!
I love this little girl! I LOVE this experience of how she grew in my heart! I will be the first to tell you that adoption is one of the hardest things I have ever did...but I will also tell you that it totally changed my life....for the better...I will never be the same! I will advocate for the orphans! If you are not caring for the Fatherless then you should be! James 1:27 commands it!
I love this young man. Who would have thought God would give us a 16 year old boy to love for a short while. This experience ended in tears and sadness BUT I wouldn't trade it! I am thankful for the love we got to give and receive and the lessons we learned! I mean this young man taught me SO much! Totally worth the love! {I love you Gustavo and miss you! Thank you for all the memories!}
Oh my goodness...my heart...tears...See that man in the middle??? *tears tears!* This is one of the hardest loves...I miss my Ethiopian friends...SO THANKFUL for the love across the miles! I love his SWEET wife Helen and their new baby! I cannot tell you how much I love him! Can you understand the distance between our families!?! Yet our bond and our love is so strong...my sweet children pray every day for him and our Korah Church family...our love for them is very strong!
and YAY for friends! What a special love! Friends and love come in all ways...who cares of age or gender or color of skin or personalities! {Rachel! So glad for our friendship! I love you and miss you!}
"Opposition is expected when we choose to love others for the purpose of God" Our Pastor talked about this last Sunday..."Are you willing for God to disrupt your life? Are we going to waste our life? Love will change your life! Are you willing?? Are you ready for crazy love??? I mean cause I can write a couple blog posts on a Someone who loved ME...ME!!!!! so much that He DIED for ME! Are you kidding??? I mean that is CRAZY! I mean don't you think Jesus wants us to be crazy like He was and return the love the best we can???................I know He does!
Are we willing for God to disrupt our life? Will we follow His calling? Will we love others like He did and does? Love will change your life*
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment