Friday, September 14, 2012

Blessed

 *I am loving ALL these pictures with words on them!
We have been busy. Friends are calling and texting asking where have we been and that they miss us (thanks friends!) My family often gets irritated because i do not pick up my cell phone in the middle of the day because I do not have time to talk. My running partners are sad... and well, so are my running shoes! I feel like we are neglecting everyone and that soon we will have NO friends left!! But I am here to tell you that my days are filled with Love...and laundry, cooking, cleaning, soccer, volleyball games, football games, school pick ups and schedules and homework and the list goes on. But my days are also filled with...sweet hugs and kisses, afternoons with my 16 yr old talking about girls and school over a vanilla coke and toasted meat and cheese sandwiches, picking up a darling little girl from school every afternoon and loving the way she runs into my arms, evenings spent in our living room playing games and singing songs and talking about Jesus, bedtime prayers of my 5 yr old asking Jesus to keep everyone Mommy loves at Korah safe, and for ALL of the hungry children over the world to get a meal, beautiful nights spent at a soccer field watching my two oldest shine, together time with my special husband in the office every evening after everyone else is sleeping, and the list goes on. I am SO blessed right now! I am taking this moment now to tell you that my heart is full...full of love for my Jesus that gets me through every day of this Motherhood journey I am on...I wouldn't change a thing...not one thing...I am in love with life.

2 comments:

  1. Can't WAIT to see you & catch up Tuesday night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! :))))will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete