Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Anniversary Trip~Islamarada Florida 2012

 I LOVE how I uploaded all my pictures out of order....said no one ever.
Britton took me to the Florida Keys for a small getaway. I needed this vacation. It was so nice to have one on one time with my special husband. We talked and talked and talked...and did nothing else but have fun and relax. No cleaning No laundry No cooking...it was like Heaven....well more like Heaven on earth
 Romantic sunset boat ride
 Beautiful boat that came in the canal...we kyacked by it a few times and enjoyed looking at it!!
 We spent a whole day at Key West...this is sunset
 Ferrari! LOVE
 This moment by this water was p.e.r.f.e.c.t. it was so beautiful!
 Gorgeous Catholic Church



sunset at one of the restaurants we ate at




BEAUTIFUL!


SO fun to be out on the boat! We packed our lunch and went out to some islands for the day...just anchored up and hung out

 one of the better views

Manatee! It was rolling over so I could scratch his tummy...these things are so fun!

 The Florida house...this was the first time I had been in the summer!
 Enjoying our afternoon in Miami
 My very handsome husband...in West Palm Beach
 I had to stop and just look for awhile...must be nice!
 COOL place in the airport!!!!
 Welcome to Miami!
 Rainbow

Miami from the sky

 beautiful water!
 Britton's photography
 I have no idea why I am smiling....must have been before I saw the bill for our meal ://
 The shaved ice is one of the better things about the Florida house
 Southern most Point!!


I sure missed my kids while I was gone but Britton and I had a much needed get away...we love to be together and make memories.

2 comments:

  1. So thankful you guys got to have this time together. Those sunsets are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun!! I remember eating CUPS FULL of that shaved ice. Yummy. Glad you guys got to get away!

    ReplyDelete