As weary and tired and exhausted I get from being a Mother....the joys and the happy times sure do outweigh the bad! This is something new for our family this year! SPORTS! We have schedules and times and games and practices we have to make! And most of the time these practice are right over supper time! So that means supper in the crockpot around 8pm when we get home. BUT there is nothing funner then watching my two oldest LOVE soccer! It is bringing them much joy and so of course it makes me happy also!
Gracie ready for her first game!
Carter all ready for practice!
Gracie scored THREE goals! That is all the goals the team made! She is an athlete at heart!
Love my boys! Love this season in my life! Hectic..but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Gracie ready for her first game!
Carter all ready for practice!
Gracie scored THREE goals! That is all the goals the team made! She is an athlete at heart!
Love my boys! Love this season in my life! Hectic..but I wouldn't have it any other way!

e



I didn't realize you had a blog... Good to know! :) thank you so much for your sweet comment on Feeding My Baby over at my journal! Those kinds of comments keep me going...
ReplyDelete