Sunday, April 15, 2012

Faces of Ethiopia

I am always excited to get new pictures of my friends in Ethiopia. This picture is beyond sweet. This is Abraham Bezebah and his little girl Bilen. He is good friends with Tesfaye. Him and his wife own Lafto Guest House...in Lafto.
The young man above is Ephriam. He is the youth pastor at Korah Mesgihanna Church. Every Saturday he teaches 400 children...So thankful that the Mother of these sweet girls is letting them come now. I had the pleasure of eating lunch with him one day when I went to Embassy. He has such a heart for the children.
...sweet.
Yonatan sent me a new picture also! He is the guest house manager at Addis Flower Guest House where we stayed. He started a touring business called Radiant tours. Can't wait for a Radiant tour of Wolaita. This picture was taken in Lalibella...looks like a neat place!

"The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous and His ears are open unto their cries" Psalms 34:17

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness. sweet little Bilen. she is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete