Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sweet Helen

I don't think I have ever mentioned Helen before on my blog. Helen is Tesfaye's girlfriend. She has been working in Kuwait as a maid. A couple weeks ago Tesfaye asked for prayer for Helen because she was being abused. Oh break my heart. This sweet girl has a sad history. By the grace of God she is ok.
Because the abuse was so bad they let her off her two year commitment. She arrived in Addis yesterday. Oh thank you Lord!
Her message to me was, "Thank you Kristy for all your prayers! I am free...praise Jesus."
Look at her beautiful smiling face. Her smile brings tears to my eyes. I simply cannot wait to meet this sweet girl. And I am guessing there will be a wedding soon ;) Britton and I are looking forward to working with this sweet couple. We feel so blessed to have them in our lives.
*Thank you Jesus for bringing Helen back to her country. Please be with her in her decisions that she is going to be making soon. Thank you for leading us to this couple. We love you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment