Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Special Guest

My brother is on his 16 day leave before he goes to Afghanistan for 8 months. Last night I told Carter that we were having someone special for lunch...a suprise special guest. He was shall I say a bit excited when his favorite Uncle was there to pick him up from Pre-school. He went to his teacher and loudly whispered, " I want to show my family my room, is that ok?"
So we got a big tour of his room :) so sweet
Carter and his favorite person ever. There is just nothing quite like Uncle Brentie. Brent showed us where he would be in Afghanistan on the map behind them.
Pizza and chocolate cake for lunch. Oh, and miss Gracie seems to be enjoying her new Uncle.
She's showing him video (that I have yet to upload on my computer ) of our Ethiopia trip.
Playtime with Brysen. When we ask Brysen to pray at Supper it goes like this, " Jesus, Uncle Brentie safe, AMEN!!" We thought it was funny the first time he said that and he caught on so now its sort of a joke but still sweet coming from my two year old.
Cameras Grandma made.....say cheese!
This picture will have to last me quite awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment