
I ENJOY blogging! I have been asked many times how I find time to blog. I always say...some people like to sew or read in their down time but I enjoy to blog. I appreciate all my followers but the time has come to go private. I really only blog for myself...I am looking forward to getting that book made! So if you want to keep following my blog send me your email address. I would love to have you follow along with our family! May God bless each and every one of you! * I will leave my blog open for a couple more days*
You can tack me onto your list! jjgarber03@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!
I'd enjoy keeping up with you if you don't mind. We're planning on adopting from Ethiopia.
ReplyDeleteThx.
Lu
Euefrufru@gmail.com
I'd love to continue to follow your blog if that's ok with you. Arlene from theroseyposey.com. Here's my email: theroseyposey@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love following your story...seeing people continue to change children's lives one adoptions at a time. amandanevinger@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletekristy:
ReplyDeletehi! Ive enjoyed following your blog and what it going on in ya'lls life...if you dont mind, add me to your list: calvandash@gmail.com
thanks!