Sunday, September 25, 2011

Worth the Wait

After two long years our little princess is finally home. That is two years, 24 months, 104 weeks and 728 days of waiting. After countless prayers to God to open our hearts to the orphans, overwhelming piles of paperwork, Doctor appointments, finger print appointments, trips to Columbus for Dossier paperwork, stressful money situations, negative comments that would brake our hearts, two trips to Africa, paperwork, heavy hearts that were missing our daughter and did I mention paperwork??? She is FINALLY home! Praise God! She is worth every second we waited.
We are thrilled with our family of five! Looking forward to blogging about about her journey home! Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers....We felt them!

4 comments:

  1. So thankful she made it home! Praising the Lord right along with you & praying for an easy adjustment period. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So excited for you all! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've never met, but I've been following your adoption journey for the past year or so. I just wanted to send a HUGE congrats your way. I've been blessed to read about your adoption of Grace...truly a testimony to our God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO happy for you that the wait is over! She is HERE! We love you guys. Praying for these weeks of adjustment.

    ReplyDelete