Here are the pictures I promised of Gracie's room! So glad I painted it pink! I hope she likes it!
Her stuffed animals waiting to sleep with her
I am putting stuff in suitcases this week! YAY! Packing is totally different when your going overseas
My chickens :) They are each laying an egg a day! Can't get any more organic then that! I have so much fun holding them! Who would have thought :)
Brittons artwork
I saw this idea on a blog not to long ago and today was a perfect day to try it
My boys thought it was so funny! Their hotdogs have hair!!
Laundry drying in the fresh breeze...yes that is the gutter there drying on :) Do you notice the little dresses??This week is all about spending time with my boys and enjoying the moments. This week will go fast and yet so very slow! A week from today I will have custody of our precious daughter!
I want to thank you ALL SO MUCH for your love and support. We raised $2,500 for Kora! And thank you to some sweet friends (You know who you are) who sent a large check and almost paid for Gracie's ticket! WOW! We are ever so grateful! Looking forward to telling Gracie someday about all of our friends that supported us in this journey! We totally found out who our true friends were through this process....they showed us that no matter what road the Lord calls us on, that they will BE THERE praying supporting and loving us...we will forever be grateful. May God bless each one of you who supported us! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment