Thursday, May 12, 2011

Remembering Mothers Day

I can't believe its been so long since I have blogged! The weather finally is acting like spring/summer here and its beautiful! After a long winter of nothing better to do in my extra time than watch a movie or get on fb I really want nothing to do with the computer! I have been working outside and it has been therapy for me :) But I want to blog about my special Mothers Day. Started the morning off with snuggles in bed :)
All ready for church.
I said give Mama a kiss on the cheek and this is Brysen in fast action.
We went to the Brookville Park after church. We picked up Chicken and brought salad, bread and dessert. My boys eating lunch with cousin Colton.
My Brother and sister n law Bruce and Lindsey Meador and Brittons Grandpa and Grandma Filbrun. This is Lindsey's first Mothers Day :) Baby Meador will be here in September Lord willing.
Happy Mothers Day Mama duck
The Mothers
We did a lot of rollerblading and bike riding
Found a old caboose in Brookville
*Cousins*
We went to my parents house in the evening but I don't have any pictures. I had a special day.
* Gracie had chicken pox the last couple weeks :( Sad for her but we won't have to get the vaccine when she comes home. Lord willing in 2-3 weeks we will be getting a court date! Were looking forward to planning our trip to Ethiopia. And of course meeting our little girl!
* I'm baking bread today and were planting our garden tonight after supper. Pictures to come...
Blessings~ KristyKay

No comments:

Post a Comment