"They didn't have you where I come fromNever knew the best was yet to come
Life began when I saw your face
And I hear your laugh like a serenade."
"How long do you want to be loved?Is forever enough? Is forever enough?
How long do you want to be loved?
Is forever enough?
'Cause I'm never ever giving you up."
"I slip in bed when your asleepTo hold you close and feel your breath on me
Tomorrow there'll be so much to do
So tonight I'll drift in a dream with you."
"As you wonder through this troubled worldIn search of all things beautiful
You can close your eyes when your miles away
And hear my voice like a serenade."
"How long do you want to be loved?Is forever enough? Is forever enough?
How long do you want to be loved?
'Cause I'm never ever giving you up." -Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks
This song speaks to my heart as I think of Mothers Day coming up. I consider myself to be so blessed to be a Mother. Sometimes I feel guilty because becoming a mom was easy for me and even raising my boys is so easy. I have tons of help and my boys are healthy and happy. They mean so so much to me and if your a Mother reading this you know what I mean. Nothing can take away the love you have for your children. So this Mother's Day I am going to I'm going to just feel blessed and lucky. :)
I'm so glad my boys love each other! Hopefully next Mother's Day I can be a Mama of 3! Being a Mother is the best! :) Blessings to every dear Mama out there
No comments:
Post a Comment