
This is what I wake up to most every morning. Brysen comes into our bed around 4-5 am. He loves burrow down in close to Mommy and Daddy. His love language is touch so this is him being assured that were still here and we love him :)
Then around 7 daddy leaves for work and Carter joins mommy and Brysen in bed. Carter nestles in and says, "Mom, lets talk about things." So we cuddle and laugh and giggle and talk until breakfast :) I will always treasure these moments.
My boys took me on a date last night. Carter said, "Mom is tonight a date? Can we hug and kiss like you and daddy do on your dates?" We took the boys to Portrait Inovations by the Dayton Mall for their four and two year pictures. Then we ate ate Chick-fil-A
Sorry for the bad picture quality. I think my camera was smudged. We let the boys play in the kid zone.
And then.....we each secretly took our turn eating Auntie Ann's pretzels. We took our turn enjoying every bite all by ourselves :) YUMM And we took turns shopping by ourselves. The above picture is SO funny! We were laughing so hard. It was a fun night.
Goodnight snuggles with my baby.Galatians 3:28 says, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, bond nor free, {MY INSERT: black or white} male or female, For Christ is ALL and in ALL! "
Love in Jesus Kristy Kay
Your secret pretzel eating cracked me up as well! I totally know what you mean...in fact, Daniel and I just finished an after-the-kids-are-in-bed snack of oreos and milk :)
ReplyDeleteHey you! The one thing I dislike about blogger is I can't really communicate back with you. I will email again soon :)
ReplyDelete