Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day 2011


Why do I like to blog? Because I like to look back and remember moments. And I want to remember today...Every moment was like a little gift from God...and I treasured each one. It was such a blessing to be surrounded by the ones I love the most. I heard a saying once and I believed it today that no matter how much time you have...it always runs out. And that was true today. It was so hard saying goodbye to my special brother. We really dont know when we will see him again for sure. It seems as the older I get the more and more special my family is to me. I love my family and I love the moments we shared together today

*Above getting ready to pray for lunch and Carter asked to sing "Hes got the whole world in His hands" ....So comforting that even though we all have different lives and go different ways God is with us wherever were at.
Picnic lunch in the garage. My mom made bbq chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad, bread, fruit, cherry and raspberry pie and icecream and ice tea YUM
*I told my Grandpa that I was taking a picture but he couldn't hear me because he needs hearing aids....seriously :)
Abby...My boys LOVE Abby! And she loves them :)

special moments like sitting close on the couch and saying a few "I love you's"
The boys have had so much birthday! They got to open presents from Uncle Brent, Grandpa and Grandma Fisher and Great Grandpa and Grandma Fisher (Whew!) I think I will put some of them up until some random rainy day!


My Mother dear turned 47 today! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY mom :)

Putting together a hot wheel track the boys got
Ahhhhh.....feels so good and Brysen loves to give backrubs. It's really a good deal :)

Then we went outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather. My special Grandparents from California. So glad they got to be here when Brent was


Carter had his own splash waterslide! So fun of Uncle Brent! Carter said, "That was the best time he ever saw!"
awww Carter LOVES his Uncle
So hard to say goodbye. Just so thankful he is able to come home every once in awhile!
This is a special picture. They wont get to see him before he is deployed.
We had a fun day! The weather was amazing! I have been looking forward to spending time with Brent this weekend for so long...so thankful we were able to catch up today. He leaves tonight around 10. The next time we may be seeing him Lord willing is the weekend of July 4th! So until then we will keep up on skype and facebook. So thankful for the internet :)

*Another thing I am thankful for is my freedom! Thinking of all the men and women that have died so I could read my Bible when ever I want

*Many more pictures to come. I want to get caught up so I don't get to behind so I might be posting several in the next few days :)

*Also hoping to hear that we have a court date this week. I can't really get my hopes up but prayers on our behalf would be appreciated

*Hope you all had a great weekend with your family

Much Love, KristyKay

No comments:

Post a Comment