Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Carter and Brysens Birthday Party


We had the boy's (Carters 4th and Brysens 2nd) birthday party last Sunday night at our house. We invited the "Filbrun" side of the family since we can hardly fit very many people in our small house.
Grandpa Kent reading to Brysen


Carter was so excited with his Monster truck cake. No I didn't make the cake. I usually have Cake Creations in New Carlisle make their birthday cakes. The icing and the cake are exceptionally good!
Carter is saying, "Don't touch Brysen!"
Brysen and cousin Chase
I kept the party so simple this year. We just had Chicken dip and chips, fruit, vegis and dip, and cake and icecream.

Our table only fits twelve and we had nineteen so it was a little crowded. I wanted to have the party outside but it was really windy and kind of rainy.

Notice anyone in the background?
Make a wish!





My helper. I could never do what I do with out my husbands help. I am so grateful for him!
Present time!





I think the boys enjoyed their birthday party. Brysen turns two this coming Sunday :)

*Currently waiting by the email to see if we have a court date this week. This marks the fourth week of our papers being submitted to court. So hopefully this week or next we will hear our date! Thank you to all of you who are praying for us in this adoption process. It means so much.

*Got to spend time today with Grandpa and Grandma Rumble from CA! So pictures coming of today and our fun weekend ahead....Family get togethers and Brent coming back home!

Blessings to each of you Love KristyKay

No comments:

Post a Comment