Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Brysen turns 2!


I can't believe my baby turned two! Time goes so fast! I love the stage he is in right now! He is so cute when he is talking. He is almost ready to start potty training YAY....not! :( But it will be so nice to have no children in diapers!!

We had a little pizza party last Sunday on his birthday. Above he is opening presents from Mommy
skittles....his favorite gift
a book!
A new hat like brothers!

Now a present from daddy....whats it gonna be?
....A fishing pole!!! He had no idea what it was :)
Hes my little cuddle bug :) *In church when we kneel down and pray...He pushes my back down and loudly says, "Pray Mama! Amen!" LOL

*ADOPTION UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT A COURT DATE!


I can't believe I just typed that! WOW! Praising God!

Yesterday, May 31st, around 5 pm my phone rang from out of area. I don't know why I don't have my case managers number saved on my phone but anywhoo I usually don't pick up when I'm making supper but I did for some reason and someone on the other end said, "Hello, this is Sue Kramer, How are you?" And I said, "I am great!" She said, "I have some news that is going to make your evening alot greater!"
I knew what she was going to tell me but I had no idea that she would be saying that we were leaving in 3 weeks for a JULY 1ST court date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My head is sorta spinning with all that has to be done! I will try my best to journal on here our process.

Can you imagine that in 3 weeks I get to meet my little girl??? Please pray that we would pass court the first time actually just pray for us and Gracie in general. God knows the needs and right now there seem to be to many to list :)

Thank you friends for your love and support through this time! We love you all!

KristyKay

1 comment:

  1. KRISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO excited with you!!! We will definitely be praying for you all. We love you! :)

    ReplyDelete