Tuesday, April 12, 2011


Well I should first say I have so many things to blog about that I had to write a list so I don't forget :) Since I am doing this as a scrapbook I don't want to forget all the little things we do! And while I'm typing I am texting my dear brother who I miss so much...he's studying and I'm blogging and he thinks I am SO dumb to be a blogger :)
Well last Sunday we went to Yellow springs for a bike ride with Brittons parents. It was a beautiful day! We had so much fun and one of the great things about spending a day with parents is...they buy everything! So a fun free day for us :)

The above picture is very typical. He always falls asleep 5 min before we arrive at our destination!
All loaded up. Don't you love our very old fashioned cart? We found it for 10 dollars at a garage sale and it does have a top but its easier to have it off. We love it even though it looks funny. We road 8 miles btw
Me and my children....of course missing one :( .....so weird that I'm gonna be a mama of three soon! Didn't I just get out of YF's?
Brysen LOVES to drink! He drank this whole water bottle.
My boys love Grandma Jane! I think there going to check out the waterfall down the way....
Then it was time for ice cream and rides! We rode in this little train thingy! I could barely get my legs in but you had to ride with your child. And it was kinda fun. The boys LOVED it!
Carter chose to ride in the "caboose". My MIL and I were glad we wore leggings for our bike ride. They came in handy on this ride :)
Such a neat idea for children!
Here we go!
Weeeeeeeeee! All done

Then it was time to see all the goats. They were so friendly and we spent and hour at least just feeding and petting them.



I love this picture. He was saying, "hi goat!"
Little baby goats were so cute! If only they stayed that little!
Brysen loved to feed this Mama goat. Her tongue would come out when she got the hay and Brysen would squeal and say, "ewwww!"
Then they sat on the tractors. Very typical smile from my boys nowadays. We haft to act very dramatic to get them to smile.

Who knew my husband was a cheerleader? LOL I don't think he knew what it was until we were looking at the pictures.
As I am typing, Brysen aka Dennis Pooter is peeking his head around the corner at me. He's supposed to be in bed asleep a long time ago BUT this is our second night without the paci and it is killing me! I can not stand taking it away! He is so sad about it :( Last night I rocked him to sleep and he started sucking on his fingers. It will be nice to be all done with it though.

Well goodnight Y'all! Tomorrow I'm keeping Bev's boys for the day so hopefully I can get some fun pictures of our adventures! Carter is so excited to spend the day with them! Love to you all

1 comment:

  1. Praying for Brent. That he will give that big dark hole to Jesus and allow his heart to be filled with LIGHT! That he can experience the Joy and Peace that only comes from God. Looks like you had a fun bike ride!

    ReplyDelete