
Brysen looks thrilled with his lunch!! hehe Yesterday I had the privilege of keeping Bevs boys. My boys were so excited to have friends over and I got a little taste of what it would be like to have four boys! They did so good! I took them to storyhour and then my mom came for a couple hours to help just for fun :)
Lunch time!
So cute.....he ate Two hot dogs! :)
Then we went outside to play for a hour or so. It was a beautiful day!
WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Story time with Grandma Karen
They were all so tired and went down for naps right away! I was a fun day! Carter's already asking when they can come back :)
Looking at the fun outside pictures makes me want to come over with my gang! :) What fun memories for your boys!
ReplyDeleteRebeka~remembering all of our fun we had growing up...outside!! We had tons of fun riding bikes through town and emptying poop out of jugs hehe and chasing cows in our pjs :)
ReplyDeleteI am laughing so hard right now! Gross!!!! Can you believe we did that?! It makes me sick out all over again! Thanks for the good laugh :)
ReplyDelete