Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring


I AM READY FOR SPRING.......ARE YOU???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

Ten things I LOVE about Spring :)

1) Well of course, the warm weather!

2) I love opening my windows after a long winter and letting all the fresh air blow into my stale house

3) Barefoot!! I LOVE to go barefoot! Or at least wear sandals

4) Sun tea...we all love us some sun tea around here! I don't make tea in the winter (except hot tea ) because we just love sun tea better!

5) Gardening! I love planning out our garden and getting our seeds ready. This year I am looking forward to having some helpers :)

6) Annual mulch and plant flower day (at our house). I look so forward to this day! My mom keeps the boys and Britton and I head to Andy's Garden and get 3 flats of petunias to plant around our house. It takes us all day to rake and mulch the flowerbeds and plant the flowers. The afterwards is AMaazing!

7) I LOVE finally to roll down my windows and crank up that music!! ....finally!

8) I love the artwork of my Creator. Its beautiful. The green grass, blue sky, pink flowers, fat robins, warm sun, soft wind, baby animals....everything is new again and it's just beautiful.

9) I love the thunderstorms! (just not to many of them)

10) I love Easter and the meaning behind it. I do not at all let my children participate in anything that has to do with the Easter bunny. I am totally against it even if they say its just for fun.

HALLELUJAH!!! CHRIST AROSE!!!!! Happy Spring Y'all :)

(the picture is the California Coast)

No comments:

Post a Comment