
THANK YOU!! To all the dear people who gave donations for us to take with us when we go to Ethiopia! Thank you to Jenni for taking the time and effort to make this happen. It meant the world to Britton and I!
I think I counted 37 bottles! People keep asking how they can help and what they can give. I would say if you wanted to give, money would help us to get this all over there. We will take it with us but we haft to pay for the containers to get on the airplane. God has always provided through this process and I know He will help us get it all there. So thank you for all your donations! I know it will go to good use!Gracie Update:
We got a email on Friday saying that all our paperwork has arrived in Addis from Soddo! YAY! Finally!!!!! So now CWA staff is checking all the papers to make sure we have everything and then the next email should be that our papers were submitted to court! Hopefully on Wednesday we will get that update and then we will be waiting to hear our court date! And then it will be getting tickets to go meet our third child! :)
This adoption journey has taught me so much! For the last several months I have been worrying in my head about where the 10 thousand dollars to travel is going to come from. And just like every other time in this process before we needed it God has given us the amount. AMAZING! Literal miracles. God is so good and we thank Him for supplying our every need.
Kristy how exciting!! I am so delighted to read this update! Bring on the court date!!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!! Praying you get that court date and have Gracie in your arms VERY soon!! <3
ReplyDeleteIt was my joy and delight to help in some small way - that was all God's idea :o) Praying the $$$ to transport it comes - He always provides.
ReplyDelete