Lord, I lift my *brother up to You, I've done all that I know to do
I lift my *brother up to you
Complicated circumstance has clouded his view
Lord, I lift my *brother up to You
I fear I wont have the words that he needs to hear
I pray for Your wisdom, oh God, a heart that's sincere
Lord, I lift my *brother up to You.
My best friend in the world, I know he means much more to You
I want so much to help him, but this is something he has to do
And Lord, I lift my friend up to You.
Cause there's a way that seems so right to him
But You know where that leads
He's becoming a puppet of the world, to blind to see the strings
Lord I lift my *brother to You
{{My *brother to You}}
>>Prayer for a friend by Casting Crowns
UPDATE ON BRENT :)
I am so proud of what he has accomplished! I talked to him tonight and he said because he did good he got a promotion! YAY more money :) I think thats what he was most excited about! His home base is going to be Camp Legeune North Carolina. Eleven hours away! Not to bad! He will be a military police officer on base until he leaves for Afghanistan in January 2012. HE IS COMING HOME THE END OF MAY!!! Lord willing for 96 hour leave. He hasn't got his ticket yet so that could still change. He will graduate this Friday from Infantry training at Camp Geiger. I miss him so much! He is almost always on my mind. I love you Brent and I am always praying for you.
What a beautiful prayer for Brent, Kristy. Made me a little teary-eyed.
ReplyDeleteNever doubt the impact that your prayers have!
James 5:16-18