
** For your information since I got my camera back and figured out how to put pictures on blogger I am going to try to post as much as I can so at the end of the year I can print it all out in a book. Kind of like a scrapbook :) I am enjoying it right now so who knows if I can keep it up or not :)
We decided to take the boys to the Airforce Museum last Saturday night. We had SO much fun! Our boys are at the funnest age right now! Carter asked a million questions and wanted to know about every airplane!
It's the perfect free activity !!
Brysen was fascinated by the wax men. He kept pointing at them and saying, "hi!"
Then we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Red Robbins. They seriously have the best burgers and fries!
goofy picture
Then we went to the mall and walked around. We took the boys in the "Fetch" store to look at all the puppies. They both cried when we had to go :) They want a dog so bad! Hopefully I wont be the mom that keeps saying, "Next year we will get one" but I seriously think next year will be a good year :) Anyway we had a fun night!*Hope your all having a great Monday. Who knows this could be the day that our Savior returns!!! What a day that will be!!
No comments:
Post a Comment