Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Carter's Quotes

My middle son has been saying the most hilarious words!

*While playing with his balloon the other morning he said, "Mom? Can I put a hole in this balloon and then put my head in it so I will float to the ceiling?" Laugh-Out-Loud!

*We have the Josh Turner CD with "The Long Black Train" song on it. He wanted to know what that song meant and I thought I explained good enough to him but obviously not because when we had to wait on a train the other day he said, "Mommy is that train headed to hell?"

*And then when we were in Wendy's he asked the young black man if he was an orphan. Poor boy :)

* Whenever I tell him a sad story he will look and me so seriously and say, "Ah mom, that is so so poor!"

*His prayers at supper often go like this, " Dear Jesus, thank you for my blessings, thank you for my sins, and help me to learn my alphabet someday, Amen"

* He says so much stuff like his daddy! He will say, "Hey dude!" When Britton walks in the door or he'll say, "Thats so cool!"

Although a very hyper little boy he is loved so much in this family. He is usually always happy :)

"Learn to do right, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow." Isaiah 1:17

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute. And I love how you called him your "middle son". Love writing down the things they say and now it's fun to be able to read it back to them and they can't believe they would say such things, tee hee.

    ReplyDelete