We've been busy over here on Milton-Potsdam Rd!! Looking forward to telling about our weekend with two sweet little boys from "His Little Feet". Until then here are some random pictures of our life as of late....I realized I never blog about our worship time together as a family. It is the most treasured part of our day. We end up talking and singing until way past bedtime most nights. Britton and I love playing our instruments and the children enjoy listening and singing along.
...my sweet baby feet..oh how I love those toes!!
yeah...you know I look good ;)
I made cakes in jars for our solider friends. We are hearing they are letting 2/6 come home in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That my friends, is only 6 more weeks and the thought of seeing my brother again makes me very VERY excited!!
The cakes turned out so good! It was so easy! I hope they all enjoy them! I prayed and prayed for them the whole time I was making them.
Yeah, my daughter is from Africa...can you tell??
Mowing my lawn the other evening and the sunset took my breath away!
My Parents took me to La Fiesta for my birthday. And thanks to my Dad, they gave me free fried icecream...only that means that they made me wear a sombrero and they sang "Happy Birthday" to me...quite loudly, I must add. My Dad got quite the chuckles out of that trick.
My Mom asked if she could buy the kids pop for a treat...yeah...she soon learned why we don't give our children much pop. HELLOOO Carter! :)Gracie has been home six months now. I go back to the time we were waiting and longing for her to be in our arms. I am SO thankful to have her home! We are so blessed by her! She is such a special daughter...our bond is growing stronger every day.
Romans 10...you should read it! Its such a good chapter! I can't tell you how in love with Jesus I am...I just want to shout it from the mountaintops!!! GOD IS GOOD! ALL THE TIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment