
A little more time consuming then it looks! She always sits still for me between questions of "How many more curls Mommy?" And her eyes get big when I say, "Oh just 100 or more" I am shocked at how much her hair has grown in a month! Were trying our best to keep it healthy!

Lazy Saturday over here...my hands smell like coconut oil and my fingers feel a little stressed out! Much to Gracie's dismay we have taken out her yarn braids and put in a veil with twist. The yarn braids made it a whole month!! She was in Heaven as I washed her hair this morning! I am a perfectionist and so I think I could have done better...there's always next time :/ Meanwhile the boys enjoyed a hot bubble bath. Now everyone is having quiet time...ahhhh I love Saturdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment