Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We got the special privilege of spending a day in Indianapolis with friends! First we went to the Ethiopian restaurant...this was a highlight for me and Gracie. Not so much for Britton or the boys. When I first went to Ethiopia I disliked the injera but I think it was because my stomach was nervous and unsettled...the second time I went it was either starve or eat what they fixed Gracie so I acquired a taste for it and now I LOVE it! YUM! Gracie was also thrilled and we bought some injera to put in the freezer and have on hand.

Special friends with half of their children :) (Hi Bev)
All the kiddos after lunch.
Gracie and Camille both from CWA :)
AND Pierre!
Then we went to the Indianapolis Zoo for the rest of the day

brrrrrrrrr




Dolphin show


It was a cold evening but the lights were beautiful! We finished off our day with pizza. What a blessing to have our children home...healthy and safe :) They have many special times ahead of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment