
Every year some time or other we have a decorating cookies time. Its not always the men helping sometimes its just Mom and me But this year we decided to make it a family night and involve the men :) Which is only my dad and Britton...Brent was there in our hearts. After a YUMMY supper of Moms homemade pizza we got to work decorating the 100 cookies she had baked out the day before.

My Dad assured me that he has decorated cookies MANY times BUT if my memory serves me correctly this is the only time I have ever witnessed him spreading icing on a cookie. ( Mom and I made sure the ones he decorated got put in a separate container for our Christmas lol )

the little cookie thief

Desperate times call for desperate measures...after icing 20 cookies or so Dad got the grand idea of making one to send for Brent. So he piled all the colors of icing on the cookie and added ALL the colors of sprinkles we had...I am sure Brent will be impressed!

All Done! Now I get to pass them out to some neighbors and Carters teachers!

They watched a movie instead of decorating...but we still let them have a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment