Aren't my friends beautiful? Their hearts are even more beautiful! We have had this special trip planned for quite some time.
Every month on the last Wednesday ALL Ohio Thrift stores are 50-75% off! I felt like I bought half of each store and only spent 60 dollars total! I needed clothes so bad and paying $1 for skirts and shirts is so much fun!
The back of the van was quite full!
Supper at a Mexican restaurant...yummy! Carla and Rebecca
Jenni and Me :)
We stayed overnight in Columbus. We played a game and watched "Water for Elephants". Thursday we ate breakfast at IHOP and then we were lazy so we drove to Der Dutchman and talked for a good 4 hours. We got it all talked out :) I crave talking to other Moms about life, God, husbands, and laundry. I think it is so important to have girl talk and get away for awhile. Not always overnight ( cause I missed my babies ) but even a couple hours. I came back refreshed.Cant wait to do it again! I love each of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment