*Brent I missed you so much this year! I thought about you. The room was crowded with busy people talking and chatting and my mind was wondering where you were and what you were doing and if you were thinking of us. So nice you got to call! I missed you so very much! Thankful for our Thanksgiving memories~I love you.
We had a wonderful Christmas! These next few pictures are taken at the Big Fisher Christmas. My dads family. We missed Uncle Wayne this year but he was talked about and we know he is happy with Jesus.
Gracie made some new friends....Alli and Blessing (from Liberia)
so many people! Eight brothers and sisters!
opening gifts
We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day with Brittons family. Baby Makel is getting big!
Everybody loves her!
lunchtime!
sweet baby girl
sitting next to her cousin due in February....another girl!
Every year we do a little felt craft on a tablecloth for Mom. This year I did 5 little gingerbread man. So thankful to have my little family!


Listening to Grandpa Kent read about Baby Jesus
Present time!



Ready for bed in their new pajamas from Grandma. We had a fun weekend. One more next weekend and we are done with Christmases!So thankful for the gift of Jesus. Words cannot even compare to my thankfulness I feel in my heart. We are so blessed this year. He has blessed and blessed us and we are so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment