Monday, August 1, 2011

The Good Ole' Summer Time

We have been trying to keep busy while we wait to bring Gracie home. The more stuff I have going on the better!
I have been doing lots of canning...which now that I've got the hang of it I LOVE!
Carter and Daddy husking our 10 doz ears of corn ... For some reason Carters shorts never made it back on after naptime :(
Our very full garden minus the peas. The boys loved eating the sweet peas this year!
Our growing chickens...poor things they don't know that there going to end up on our table soon :(Mamma Kitty
Carter learned to ride his bike several weeks ago....I am so happy for him! Its much easier to take bike rides now




Eating popsicles
This is a very normal sight at our house...He always puts that helmet on and his boots :)
Bathtime
Pierre's fourth birthday party
GO CARTER!
AND BRYSEN!

It ended up taking all of the men to break it

sweet baby Ava Quinn


Birthday Boy minus his smile....silly boy
Miss Camille...Shes going to be a great big sister!

Mae Brianna's turn :)
The Mamma to be holding baby Shayleigh
sweet little one
Getting ready to grill these vegis that came out of our garden...yum!

Were enjoying our summer time! I can't believe it is August already!

Please join me in prayer for all the starving people in the Horn of Africa

1 comment:

  1. Wwow-- lots of great things happening at your house! I am impressed with the canning. And those gorgeous veggies from your garden-- you have quite the green thumb!

    ReplyDelete