Sunday, July 31, 2011

School Shopping !!!!????!!!!

SCHOOL SHOPPING??? I can't believe I am writing this! He seems way to young to be thinking about school! But nevertheless he is going to Pre-school this coming August. We really think it will be the best thing for him. He will only be going two mornings a week so its not to sad....but still :(
So we made our school shopping day a date :) Grandma Kay kept Brysen and Carter and I had the whole day to ourselves! We sure had alot to talk about! We went to Taco Bell for lunch and he says the coolest thing was we got a BIG pop that was blue! ;)
We went to Wally World to get all the supplies...boy was he a big help...pulling things right and left off the shelves that he thought he needed and helping put ALL our stuff on the belt at the cash register :/
Then we went to Fulton Farms and picked up our 10 dozen ears of corn to freeze the next day. And we both got our OWN blizzards at Dairy Queen to top it all off.
All his treasures :)
This is after nap so no shorts on :) But don't he look to little to start Pre-school?
We had such a fun day just me and him. I am so thankful my Mom does this one on one for me. It works out good for her to! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful GOD day! Blessings~

1 comment:

  1. Carter - when I was little my mom used to take me out on a date to buy school supplies too! She always let me pick where we ate lunch and guess where I always picked - TACO BELL! You're a boy after my own heart. Have fun at school - you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete