Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Britton's 27th Birthday

Yesterday was Britton's birthday. So after taking Carter to school, Brysen and I came home and made his birthday cake. Brysen mainly helped lick the icing off the whisk :)
After naps the boys made birthday cards for him


The birthday man :)
Menu: Pizza, fruit and cake
Texas Vanilla Sheet cake by request



I am so thankful for a Godly hard working man in my life. When I was growing up one of the things I wanted in a husband was a hard worker like my dad. Britton comes home after a hard day at work and plays with the boys and helps me with what I need help with. I couldn't be the person I am today without him. I love you so very much Hon! You make a wonderful Daddy to our two boys and our soon to be daughter. Thank you so much for everything you do!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Britton from the Long's!! How blessed we are to have Godly husbands. Praise the LORD!!

    ReplyDelete