Friday, June 10, 2011

WE GOT OUR TICKETS!!!!!!!

*Sorry no pictures on this post :) I found a little poem about life I wanted to share before I tell you about our ticket purchase :)

Living Life

Life is not a race - but indeed a journey.

Be Honest.

Work Hard.

Say "Thank you" and "Great Job" to someone each day.

Go to Church, take time for prayer.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper.

LOVE your life and what you have been given, its not accidental.

Search for your purpose and do it the best you can.

Dreaming does matter, it allows you to become that which you aspire to be.

Laugh often.

Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them.

Some of the best things in life really are free.

Do not worry, less wrinkles are more becoming.

Forgive, it frees the soul.

Take time for yourself.

Plan for longevity.

Recognize the special people you have been blessed to know.

Live for today and enjoy the moment.
Bonnie Mohr 2005


Well I am so excited to say that we finally got our tickets last night ... or actually very early this morning :) We leave out of Dayton June 24th (TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY) and fly to Chicago and then from Chicago we have a 11hr flight to Turkey and then a 6 hour flight into Addis Ababa. We arrive Sunday morning around 12:30 am. We come home on the 2nd of July.
This is truly becoming a reality! Were so excited. Please keep us in your prayers that the MOWCE letter and Gracies mother would be at court June 22nd which is our first court date. They get everything else except our consent ready for our July 1st court date.

Thank you all so much for praying for us in this journey. We are so excited God chose us to be parents to a Ethiopian Princess :) After Court I can post pictures and I will be keeping a journal every day so when we get back I can recap the trip :)

Blessings on your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment