Thursday, June 9, 2011


Britton has been working about a hour away in London Ohio. So last Monday night the boys and I drove up around six in the evening when they almost done for the day. I am always impressed with my husbands work. He does an amazing job! The boys had fun taking a ride in the machine.

There building a stone wall and a fire pit right by the dock on this beautiful man made lake.

He has two helpers, his cousin Blake and Blakes good friend and neighbor Chad.
Then we went back to the motel and I went and got supper for the boys. All the hamburgers minus drinks and fries :)
The boys had fun swimming and it was a nice way to cool off at the end of the day!

After bath :) They always look so cute fresh and clean
Breakfast the next morning....this was once in a lifetime experience eating cereal in bed watching cartoons :)
A little messy! It was nice to go up and see what Britton has been working on and it was fun to spend the night away from home...a little break :)

*I had a travel webinar today. BRAIN OVERLOAD!!!!! I hope we remember everything! Lord willing we are getting the tickets tonight and then we will be making guest house arrangements. Were getting really excited! Going shopping by myself tomorrow to start getting stuff and packing donations in the afternoon :)

*Have a great week Y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment