Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day at the fair

 *HELLO my POOR long lost blog...oh HOW I have missed you! You were such a great outlet for me! Now if I can figure you out I will enjoy you so much more!!!

Yesterday we went to the fair! But these pictures are out of order SO actually the first thing we did was visit a dear friend Marlene BUT I will tell you that when I get down to the picture. So I was saying....yesterday was "kids day" at the fair!
 *fun rides
 *adorable little booths
 *met a friend there so Carter got to take a ride with him
 *cooling off with some icecream
 *Love these fat pigs!
 *ladybug bracelet from the balloon man
 *Mr. balloon man is so cool!
 *I am in love with these little stands...they make me want to take TONS of pictures!
Ok and now for sweet Marlene! She had not seen Gracie yet so this was a good time to stop bye. She is very dear
NOW if I can figure this blog out again I will start blogging again! YAY y'all know you missed my opinionated words! :)))

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! Our fair is the week of our revivals and a camp out... :( I'm guessing we'll have to skip the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun, this is the second year in a row we have not gone to the fair. I hope you had a chocolate shake from the Dairy Bar for me!?!?

    ReplyDelete