Thursday, August 23, 2012

28 YEARS!

 Happy Birthday to the best Daddy in the WORLD! Seriously...the b.e.s.t. Daddy ever! He comes home from work..tired, dirty and exhausted. But he never turns down a chance to lay on the floor and play cars or read books when asked. My children are lucky! SO the kids wanted to get a gift for Daddy since he is so special and after much thinking they wanted to each pick out a gift for him!
 Brysen's was by far the best ;) A plastic rake for the sandbox...nice! He was PLEASED to give it to his Daddy! I had the best time watching the kids wrap their presents...sweet little hands doing their best to make the package look nice.
 the finished packages
 MUCH laughter! Brysen loudly declared each gift before it was opened...seriously life is so much fun with kids!
Happy Birthday to my best friend! There is really no other words to say how much I love him! God gave me such a special husband. I am lucky! Happy Birthday Hun Bun! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, B! My two younger boys L.O.V.E to give gifts...Blayton wrapped up 3 Swedish Fish for me the other day....individually, lol. I got three tiny packages - ha!

    ReplyDelete