Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Time alone with Jesus

Sitting in my favorite place this morning after I took all my children to my moms for the day. I love love love time alone with Jesus. I love to be all by myself in my house and just be able to stop and talk with Jesus. He is my only hope. Without Him my life would be pointless. These times are precious to me.
Psalms 27

The Lord is my light and my salvation...whom will I fear??
The Lord is the strength of my life...who will I be afraid of??
Though host should encamp against me, my heart will not fear...and even though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident
One thing I have desired of the Lord, that I will seek after; that I will dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life...to behold the beauty of the Lord....

Beautiful words...I love Davids writings...
Going to be 78 here in the Miami Valley today...I'm headed out to work outside...God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment