I have been MIA because...my computer got a virus :( so sad...I missed my blog! Gracie's birthday was January 23rd. We had a very special guest come...her friend Mia from San Diego! Mia and Gracie were born in Wolyta...there little huts separated by a banana tree. When God called their parents home they went into the orphanage together. They were finally reunited on Gracie's birthday! It was such a special day! *These pictures are out of order so bear with me*
Our dining room looked like a birthday wonderland...she was quite pleased!
I had so much fun making her cake~ She enjoyed watching me.
Gracie and her brothers on her actual birthday.
Barbie doll cake...I got the directions off Pampered Chef
She loved it!
For lunch we had...Ham, potluck potatoes, salad, green beans, rolls, cake and icecream.
presents
Mia's family and older brother
Lighting the candle...can't believe I have a 7 yr old!
She blew out the candles in the middle of the happy birthday song...many giggles!
Best Friends!
Silly Mia...such a joyful little girl!
American Girl Doll from Mommy and Daddy
Rahel doll from Mia...she's from Ethiopia :)
tea set from her brothers
Gracie and Mia had alot of stories to tell from there life in Ethiopia. Gracie is drawing us a picture of what her house looked like.
Presents from Great Grandma Rumble
such a special day!
Doll house from Grandpa and Grandma Fisher. It was such a special day! Mia has Grandparents that live in Ohio so she comes out twice a year! God couldn't have worked it out better! Such a blessing to get these girls together again! Wished they lived closer!*We are headed to Florida tonight! So excited to spend some time on the ocean...I'm gonna soak up the sun!
Happy birthday Gracie! How special that her friend got to come!! Hope you are enjoying that Florida sunshine..
ReplyDelete