Thursday, January 12, 2012

Simple things....

...I am thankful for.
Sometimes I loose sight of how very blessed I am. Sometimes I get caught up in wanting more things or wishing that my life was somehow easier. Sometimes I get addicted to myself. THANKFUL for Jesus and that His mercy and grace are NEW every morning! There is such a blessing in that promise! When I finally get my focus back on Jesus and what really matters in life...that is when I feel the most blessed. The saying that says... " Its the little moments that make life big " ...ring true today.

*Thankful for the casserole that my Mom made for me.
*Thankful for my clean organized tupperwear cupboard. My Mother-n-law kept my children yesterday so my Mom came and helped me clean my kitchen from top to bottom. That included walls, inside and outside of cupboards, baseboards and floors. What a blessing indeed!
*Thankful for this little nook in our house. Thankful for a smart daughter who loves to learn.
*Thankful that God has so far kept my brother from harms way.
*Thankful for long ago memories.
*Thankful for clean laundry! What a blessing to have a washer and dryer! They make this part of my life easy! All I have to do is fold and put away!
*Thankful for my screen saver. It reminds me of my precious friends at Kore. It also reminds me to be thankful for life in general...because I truly truly am blessed. Also thankful for our friend Tesefaye and how he has blessed us.
*Thankful for a full tank of gas. And thankful for the money to buy gas.
*Thankful that I have the opportunity to feed my children a healthy lunch. I have never ONCE begged for food for my children. We always have healthy snacks on hand.
*Thankful for our warm pellet stove keeping us warm on this cold winter day. Thankful for healthy children who are happy.
*Thankful his eye is healing up and that his actual eye did not get hurt.
*Thankful for my exercise machine my husband got me for Christmas! Thankful I can run in the comforts of my own home.

And I have many many more things to be thankful for. These are just a few. Gods richest blessings on your week my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment