Gracie has officially been home two weeks. Their have been adjustments with everyone but for the most part she has fit in our family very well.
Last weekend we took her to the park for the first time
she loved it!



Then we went to our favorite Mexican Restaurant...hoping she would like it as much as we do
and sure enough she did!
I keep pinching myself saying, "Is this real? Is she really home?" What a precious child God has blessed us with!*For those of you that are part of rebuilding the gym at Kore I will update soon! I cannot wait to tell you all their reaction when I handed them the money. They are keeping me updated on the progress....all I know right now is they have tore the building down and are starting on the foundation...I will keep you posted :)
No comments:
Post a Comment