Prayers please for my brother. We really REALLY miss him! Looking forward to seeing him soon! He is being deployed to Afghanistan the first of December for 8 months. He has a two week leave in a month.
ALSO.....Gracie does NOT have TB!! We are praising the Lord for this!! So besides the parasites...she is lookin' healthy.The above picture...Britton and I playing our instruments together. We love to do this and are thinking of making a CD with our children. They do a great job of participating with singing in our evening devotions.
Gracie and Camille at Church. So good to have them together :) Now we just need to have some play dates so they get to know each other.
Here is the completed gym! I am so excited for them! Britton and I did a little excited dance ;) We wish we could be there SO bad!!! We know they will put this building to good use.
Yonatan on the left and Tesefaye on the right. They are having a little celebration to open the gym soon. Looking forward to getting pictures of that!*Today we are burying one of my favorite Uncles. I have fond memories of him and will always remember his kindness. Last Thursday evening I got to hold his hand and tell him I loved him. It was so special that he got to see Gracie before he died. Although I will miss him, I am so glad his suffering is over. Looking forward to seeing him again someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment