
If your my friend on facebook then you have already seen the new pictures we got today of our sweet little girl :) Is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Her smile just makes her face glow! I am looking SOOO forward to getting her in decent clothes and doing her hair! She will feel like a princess when I get done with her!!



We got my ticket today! I am flying out the 17th of this month and will arrive back home the following Saturday the 24th around noon. I will make sure and update my blog while I am there. I am so very excited to see Gracie again and what fun it will be to sign her out of the orphanage! There is much excitement going on around here!
*Just for your information we have raised $2500 for the Kora Village!!!! WOW! Only God could do something like that! I can not wait to see their reaction! So thank you all so much!
*stay tuned for pictures of Gracie's finished room! :)
She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love her smile. Soo excited for you that the wait is ALMOST over! Can't wait to meet this little girl.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I found your blog off of the Ethiopian Adoption Blog...we are a CWA family also and were just submitted to the Embassy yesterday. We are anxious to bring home our new son and daughter! We stayed at the Ethiopia Guest House also when we went to court and LOVED it. Funny reading through your posts and saw Lea was there when you went. She was still there when we went!! Small world. nashapryhoda.com
ReplyDelete