WE GOT CLEARED AT THE EMBASSY!!!!!
This morning I got a very exciting email from the Embassy telling us we were cleared and to pick three dates!!!
I emailed back September 20th, 21st, and 22nd. My case manager said we wont hear back until Tuesday!
I have already contacted our travel agent to make sure that flight are going out around that time.
SO that means....in a couple weeks....Lord willing...I will be making the long journey to the land that I love to finally get my daughter in my arms for good...
PRAYER REQUESTS :
*Please pray for my traveling safety...this looks so huge to me to fly by myself...but for unspoken reasons we have decided that this is what is best for our family.
*Please pray for Gracie as she leaves her country and adjust to a new home and a new family.
*Please pray for my husband and boys as I leave that they will have a organized, non-stressful week without me :)
*Please pray for my health. It would be no fun to get sick and be in charge of Gracie
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND PRAYERS. WE LOVE YOU BACK AND THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU LOVE AND SUPPORT!
You are welcome to come to the airport to welcome Gracie home. Unless it is some odd hour of night or morning :) I will post on here our exact arrival :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to thank my Heavenly Father for giving us our daughter! The adoption process is really just beginning and what a peace to know that He is already there. We love you so much Jesus!
YIPEE!!!! Praise Jesus.. We will be praying for sure. And we would LOVE to come welcome you home! Let us know when you know your arrival time. Also- if there is ANYTHING at ALL that I can do while you are gone, PLEASE let me know. Have the boys a day or so, or get supper for them, ect. Whatever- I would be more than happy to.
ReplyDeleteWAHOOOOOO!!! Praising Jesus with you. I will be praying for you in the next couple of weeks. I'm sure it looks really big traveling by yourself, but you'll do great. :) Prayers are going up to the ONE who can do all things. Love.
ReplyDelete