Monday, August 22, 2011

Carters First Day Of Pre-School

My little man started Pre-school last Thursday. We thought he needed something fun to do that would make it easier for him to adjust to having a big sister home. We thought of lots of sports he would enjoy but chose for him to go to school instead. We know it will be good for him to be with other children and of course he will enjoy learning.
I can't believe he is this big already!!!
Isn't he handsome??

I wasn't emotional before hand but on the actual day I did have a few tears. Its just weird leaving him when he has always been in my care. I know this is part of life...I am going to have to learn to let go...I'm not sure if I'm ready just yet...hes still my baby!
Of course Brysen had to put on a backpack and get in the pictures
brothers :)
This looks like their waiting for the bus. There actually watching Sophie (the neighbor dog) take a walk.
He was so excited! He gave me a hug and kiss and he was fine. I knew he would love it!

Happy Monday Y'all!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment