
"If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life, and I had to start again with just my family and my wife,
I'd thank my lucky stars to be livin' here today cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away! {{And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free, And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me, and I'll proudly stand up next to you and defend her still today, Cause there aint no doubt I love this land...God bless the USA!!!}}"
It's so nice to be home and to celebrate our freedom! After being in another country for 10 days we realize just how much we love America. We took the boys to West Milton to watch fireworks.

They loved the rides :)


It was so special to have Brent come and watch fireworks with us! Carter said, "Now we won't have any fun because Uncle Brentie won't be here" :( It just seems like we always say goodbye to him :( But we enjoy the moments.




One of Carters favorite people!
So glad to be back home with my boys! Brysen missed Mama the most
It was a fun night but Britton and I both felt a little weird in our stomachs and head :(*I have so much to blog about but I am still trying to process all that I have seen. One thing for sure is we left our hearts in Ethiopia. The pain of leaving my daughter there is so hard and the sadness we saw is unexplainable. I won't be blogging our journey until I can post pictures of Gracie (Whenever we pass court) Until then I will try to blog my feelings on what I have seen. Much Love to you all and thank you so much for praying!
With a brother in the service & a daughter in Ethiopia, I'm sure Independence Day means a little more to you now days. We are blessed for sure. I just want you to know how thankful we are to have people, like your brother, to help fight for our freedom we enjoy.
ReplyDelete