
WE PASSED COURT! THANK YOU JESUS!!! We are so excited to officially announce >> Gracie Bereket Filbrun!!!!! She was born on January the 23rd of 2005 so that makes her 6 1/2 years old.
The night before last I was laying awake in bed until 2:30 in the morning. I was crying and praying and just giving this whole process over to the Lord. It was weighing so heavy on my shoulders all day Monday. The song, "I surrender All" came to mind and I was looking it up on youtube and I was so blessed by the words. All to Jesus I surrender....and so I did. I gave Him my all and I told Him that I was ok with His will. And wouldn't you know it, just like every other time I have completely given all to Him, He oversees our MOWA letter to the court house and WE PASS COURT! He is so so SO good and I will never be able to thank Him.
So now what happens is.....we wait for her birth certificate and her passport to be submitted to the US Embassy. That process they say is taking up to 8 weeks. Once our paperwork is at the embassy they will contact us via email and say they need more documentation or they will give us to go-ahead to come and get her :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Please pray for Gracie as she gets ready to make this huge life change. Also pray for the process to go as smoothly as it can so we can go GET her :)
Blessings on your day~
PRAISING right along with you all!!!! What an awesome testimony of our Father's faithfulness once again. I didn't know that you knew Gracie's birth date? Awesome! Praying that you get the call to bring her home SOON. ..love..
ReplyDeleteWAHOOOO!!! Praising God with you!
ReplyDelete