
Britton stayed out of town last night so my dear Mother came in the evening to help me with the boys.
I got the lawn mowed, garden weeded and watered, the chicken house cleaned out and the chickens fed and watered....
....while they had a supper picnic on the trampoline :)
She had pity on my poor rosebushes :) and showed me how to clip the dead ones off.

Then we took a bikeride and did baths and had worship. I'm not sure what I would do without my mom...she is so much help to me and I am so grateful for her...I love her.
*Got a email saying that Gracie safely arrived at the foster home this morning at 10:30. !!!!!!!!! YAY! It is getting so close to seeing her!
*Packing donation boxes today...looks like we will get it all in!
*Looking forward to a weekend with Brittons family up at Put-n-bay. Pictures to come!
Have a blessed week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment