Ok so now I figured out how to put pictures on here :) This is fun and I can't wait to learn more!! Someone PLEASE help me!!! Since we are leaving soon for California I was showing Carter videos on youtube of airplanes taking off and landing and I was telling him how we are going to go high way above the clouds! He looked at me and in all seriousness said, "Lets stop by and see Jesus on our way!" He is really so cute right now!! Brysen literally learned "uh-oh" today and he learned where his ears are and now will pull at both of them when I ask him :) CUTENESS!! I love my boys and I am so blessed to be thier mother!"For we are saved by HOPE: but HOPE that is seen is not HOPE: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet HOPE for? But if we HOPE for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it." Romans 8:24&25
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Ok so now I figured out how to put pictures on here :) This is fun and I can't wait to learn more!! Someone PLEASE help me!!! Since we are leaving soon for California I was showing Carter videos on youtube of airplanes taking off and landing and I was telling him how we are going to go high way above the clouds! He looked at me and in all seriousness said, "Lets stop by and see Jesus on our way!" He is really so cute right now!! Brysen literally learned "uh-oh" today and he learned where his ears are and now will pull at both of them when I ask him :) CUTENESS!! I love my boys and I am so blessed to be thier mother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment